Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One a Month Challenge February

I thought I had better hurry and make up my mind what I was making this month because I'm running out of time.

For February I'm going to cook something out of the CWA Victoria Cookery Book.


I haven't decided what I'm going to cook yet. There are lots of casserole recipes that look tasty though.

The craft book I've chosen is Amy Butler's Little Stitches For Little Ones.



I know what I'm going to sew but I don't want to say because it's a gift for a friend. I've read reviews from a few people online saying that the pattern's from this book can be hard to follow so wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Gah! Jealous LOL. I *STILL* haven't finished my January square, stupid wacky gauge I crochet at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if my craft project for this month wasn't a gift I would be giving up now or at least putting it off for a long time! I'm about to restart it for the third time today *cry*. Good luck with the square! Once you have the gauge sorted out is the square quick to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I missed your reply! Squares are usually pretty quick, but this one is hellish LOL. I have had to add rows around the outside, and now I think I hate it...so I might be starting it again...with a waaaaaaay bigger hook this time!

    ReplyDelete

 
design by suckmylolly.com