Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kids toys and gifts tutorials and inspirations...

I've been thinking recently about how upset I'd be if anything were to happen to my computer and I lost all the links I've been saving so I thought I'd post them here as a back up and then everyone can enjoy the linky goodness:) I've got so many links to share I'm going to break them up into a few different posts so look out for more in the future...

ABC's

Magnets
Rag quilt

Assorted cheap projects for kids

Backpack, toddler

Balls
Baby grab
Fabric beachball
Juggling
Patchwork

Beanbag chair
Beanbag chair #2

Beanbag toys
Beanbag toys #2

Birthday flower garland

Button snake

Costumes
Fairy headband
Ladybug
Mermaid tail
Superhero cape
Superhero cuffs

Crayon pouch, fold up
Crayon roll, Skip to my Lou pattern

Crinkly owl baby toy
Crinkly taggie square

Cubbyhouse, card table
Army style
Cute style
Felt playhouse

Dolls
Ragdoll
Steiner
Waldorf

Desk dots

Doll's house, tiny
Doll's house, fabric

Felt board patterns
Felt board and and carry bag

Felt food
Assorted
Chop apart carrots and potatoes
Donut
Eggs and oranges
Fortune cookies

Felt jungle
Felt desert

Felt shapes

Finger puppets, easter

Hairclips, felt covered

I spy bags

Knitted tiny bunny and teddy


Magnets, ABC

Patchwork cube

Pencil toppers, house and car

Pillows
Bunny
Travelling
Robot goodie/tooth pillow

Party garland

Placemat, wipe clean

Quiet book

Quillow

Rustle bag

Skittles and ball set

Sock monkey

Stuffed art

Swaddle sheet

Taggie Blanket

Touchy worm

Towel, hooded


Toy car holder and racetrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by suckmylolly.com